|Q & A|
- I've always loved taking photos. There are many people in my family who are gifted photographers. Namely, my Aunt Nancy. (www.nancycohn.com)
Not until I bought a (fairly expensive) camera did I think about charging for my craft.
How did you get started?
- Having a family of my own inspired me to photograph other families. I also enjoy weddings, special events and kids!
What kind of camera do you use?
- I am a Canon girl.
Who are some of your favorite photographers?
- There are many, but here are my top 6
Nancy Cohn (my aunt)
Abby Ross (my cousin)
Lauren Ross (my cousin)
Hilary Hopkins (my sis:)
Three strange or unique things about yourself?
- I can wiggle my right ear. (Strange and unique:)
- I have a great new york accent......and I'm not from New York.
- With a camera in my hands, I can just about make anyone do anything.
Best and Worst part about being a photographer?
- Best - Capturing images that provoke strong emotions is totally amazing to me!
- Worst - I can't get away from my computer......
Best advise to aspiring photographers
- Take a class and learn the basics of photography and your camera.
- Take a ton of photos! This will perfect and inspire you to improve and hone on what you love to photograph.
- "What is done in love is well done!" Vincent Van Gogh